Friday 14 September 2012

Wahhabi!

Writer's Block
Dissipated through
Ummmm . . .

. . let me think, errr . . .

Oh Yeah...

It matters not
You simply don't care,
My Block though
Leaves me in despair;
Wide eyed
Coffee induced
The Pulling out of hair,
Wahhabi!!!

Oops! What happened there?
I said Aagh!
But computer say 'NO',
We'll have 'Wahhabi'
Instead!
(Where the Fffff did that come from?)

Maybe Wahhabi
Is all that's
In my head?

I really Koran
Not believe it,
I should have left
The word
In a conservative
Saudi Arabian
Homestead.

Sigh.

Was that a sign?
No, a sigh,
You're confused by
A line,
An extension above the 'n'
Turning this sign
Sigh-wards!

WAFFLE!

Yes please,
Make mine HOT
With melted Ice Cream;
Yummy...
I wave goodbye
To the empty sigh
Inside my Tummy!

By golly
I think it's worked
My waffling has
Deliquesced this Block;
And the Mountain?
To Mohammed
Has come
As once more
I SQUAWK!


***

Meaning Of:

Wahhabi?

Wah·ha·bi

  [wuh-hah-bee, wah-]  Show IPA
noun, plural Wah·ha·bis. Islam .
a follower of ʿAbd al-Wahhab (1703–1792), who stringentlyopposed all practices not sanctioned by the Koran. The Wahhabis,founded in the 18th century, are the most conservative Muslimgroup and are today found mainly in Saudi Arabia.



No comments:

Post a Comment