Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Wayward Yogic Poet

"Yogic Poetry?"
He asked
Aghast!

Yes I've decided
To publish some
At last.

"Hm, why have you taken
So long to take
This step?"

Because I haven't
Written any
Yet!

Well, actually I have
But it's plain
To see,
I need more time
To make
Poetic Yogi
History . . .

. . . I'll put the kettle on!

On my other blog, 1Yogi2Many, I have written plenty of poetry . . . of a sort. Although I have to say that much of my work comes to me in Aphoristic style, oops, what does that mean? I mean in the style of an Aphorism or even a Stanza . . . or some such stylization of words. Basically what writes through me, writes through me . . what happens, happens . . is there really any choice? Sometimes, I find, there are no words to write with, just as there are days when I don't have the legs to dance with ;-/ ....

... you know exactly what I mean, right? Is it a problem, no, what is . .  . Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment